The scientific design of electric transfer cart needs to be carried out according to the actual use. Here are some of the main design reference standards.
- Transportation capacity: According to the actual needs, the design of different specifications, loads of electric flat carts to meet different transportation needs.
- Road space utilization: While ensuring the transportation capacity, the size and structure of the electric flat cart are scientifically designed to make full use of the road space.
- Improve the transportation process: Through scientific design, improve the time and efficiency of the transportation process, including loading, transportation, storage, warehousing and handling of various loads.
- Engineering requirements: According to different engineering requirements, develop unique electric flat cart system solutions.
- Safety factor: In the design process, the safety factor needs to be considered. For example, the design of stable driving speed, avoid overload protection devices, etc.
- Maintenance: The design of easy maintenance of electric flat cart, to ensure rapid maintenance in case of failure, improve the efficiency of use.