1. Do not transport when overloaded or the weight of the loaded item is not clear.
2. Do not transport when the operation signal is not clear.
3. Bundling is not strong or unbalanced may cause side slip when not transported.
4. No transport when there are people or floating objects on the load.
5. The structure or parts shall not be transported when there are defects or damages that affect the safety work.
6. The working place is dark, the site cannot be seen clearly, and the command signal is unknown.
7. Molten steel or molten iron packaging is too full when not transported.