CeyhanYou really are a 5 stars company. hope i can be a five stars client!
RaihanIt is Raihan from BD. 10 sets transfer cart has been debugged well. Thanks for careful and professional technique guidance in our factory. Hope everything can goes well and expect to next wonderful cooperation with you!
MohammedHi, it is my first time to come to China and visit the factory twice in one year, the excellent service moved me again and again and share many interesting things with me. And the item has started worked in our factory, glad to make cooperation with you.
20t Electrical Control Rail Motorized Transfer Trolley
|Place of Origin||Xinxiang City, Henan Province|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set/sets|
|Packaging Details||The transfer cart will be packed by the tarp, the parts will be shipped in the high quality wooden case.|
|Delivery Time||40-50 days as usual delivery,30-40days for urgent delivery|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||800 sets one year|
|Car Size||Customized||Exported Countries||Singapore, Australia, South Africa, Mexico|
|Color||Yellow, Red, Blue, Gray, Customized||Application||Industrial Field， Product Manufacturing， Factory Transport|
|Power Supply||Spring Cable Drum Power||Operation Type||Cable+Wireless Control|
|Running Speed||0-20m/min||Motor||AC Motor|
|Safe Device||Emergency Stop, Dead Man Stop,buffer|
20t Rail Motorized Transfer Trolley,
Transport Motorized Transfer Trolley,
ISO9001 Motorized Transfer Trolley
20t motorized carts electrical control system rail wagon flat cars
1. About BEFANBY Product
Attention When Operating the Motorized Cart
1. The user unit must arrange a dedicated person to operate and maintain the track flat car. Before use, the operator must read the product manual in detail to understand the performance and maintenance knowledge of the track electric flat car.
2. No items unrelated to transportation are allowed to be placed within a range of one meter on each side of the running track of the electric flat car.
3. The materials should be evenly distributed on the platform of the flat car, and overloading is strictly prohibited.
4. The track electric flat car must start smoothly after the bell rings. During operation, the operator must pay attention, always pay attention to whether there are abnormal conditions around, and be prepared to stop at any time. When running, the flat car must not touch the "stop iron" at the end of the track.
5. During operation, the electric track flat car should run slowly, and it is strictly forbidden to change the direction of travel quickly.
6. It is forbidden to overhaul and clean the track flat car while it is moving, and it is strictly forbidden to use the track electric flat car to top, hit, drag, or pull other vehicles or objects on the track.
7. After major repairs, it must be checked and accepted by the user and meet the safety requirements before it can be put into use again. Operation and use with illness is strictly prohibited.
8. In the event of a sudden power failure during work, the control switch should be returned to the zero position. After the work is completed, the power supply must be cut off, the load should be unloaded, and the equipment must be cleaned.
9. When the electric rail flat car is used for the first time, it must be filled with reducer gear oil. During use, ensure that the lubricating oil of the reducer is sufficient, and check whether there is oil shortage and change the oil frequently.
|Max Wheel Load(KN)||25.8||174||265.2|
|Recommended Rail Model||P18||P43||QU100|